Full-time and based in Brighton. Rapidly growing early stage VR/AR/mobile startup.
Salary bracket: £21-28k.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our team. We are a start-up organisation driven to bring learning to life through Augmented and Virtual Reality products. We’ve made some great strides so far with one of the best selling kids toys over Xmas and one of the most viewed VR experiences of all time but we are just at the start of our journey.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced dynamic company based in the Brighton Lanes. We are looking for someone that can share the team’s passion, is a great communicator, organised and forward thinking with a pro-active, can do attitude.
The role would be primarily managing the efficient international flow of our products and payments through our distribution network, ensuring we have the right stock in the right place at the right time, and we are serving our customers well. You will be analytical, motivated by evaluating our processes, systems and contracts to ensure we always have the best quality, cost effective operational solutions in place for Curiscope. You will have direct contact with our customers and suppliers and the role will give you exposure to all facets of the company so a keen eye for business is a must! Customer service and managing customer queries and feedback will form a key part of the role and you would manage the office accounts process and facilitate the smooth running of the office and team on a day to day basis.
Typical tasks within the role include:
- Managing stock movement in the most efficient, cost effective way.
- Checking and booking in and completing Shipping and Customs forms for stock orders.
- Dealing with electronic orders, manual orders and NDAs.
- Organisation and efficient management of Fulfilment centres.
- Creation and management of Curiscope stock inventory system.
- Set up Event planning process, managing events and dealing with conference/speaker requests.
- Day to day management and primary contact for Wholesale customers, wholesale ordering process and website/Amazon inventory.
- Taking charge of customer service calls and emails, customer returns and taking responsibility for excellence in our customer service process.
- Preparing documents and presentations as required and dealing with meeting arrangements as required.
- Accurate raising and management of Purchase orders and dealing with invoices in a timely manner.
- Administrative assistance including: ordering office supplies and managing post, packages and couriers.
Creating and managing efficient accounts, receipts, and expenses process
- Supporting the Curiscope team, ensuring the smooth running of the office in line with Health & Safety guidelines and best practice office procedures
- Excellent communication skills and a team player that will regularly contribute to the office environment.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- Displays a passion for business with a commercial outlook on all they undertake. A relevant academic degree or equivalent work history is strongly encouraged. International business experience is also beneficial.
- Natural analytical skills with ability to evaluate data and spreadsheets and make business recommendations accordingly.
- An individual who can multi-task, is comfortable working alone or in a group and can work to tight deadlines.
- A can-do attitude with the drive to initiate and run with new business projects as well as suggesting improvements to current systems and processes.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with good analytical skills and an ability to think strategically.
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office package, especially Excel.
- You actively care about improving how kids learn.